[ BUZRUN ] 1314 Buzrun B&D Yellow Deck
|Original price||$ 589.13 / 589.13|
$ 120.88 / 120.88
FREE over $49 | international shipping from Korea, South | See details
Item location: Korea
Varies for items shipped from an international location | See details
FREE K-Money | See details
200% REFUND | See details
Tips on choosing the right snowboard
- Use a deck that is [Your height minus 15~20cms]. (Deck use permissable range)
- Compared to your height, if you weigh a extra few pounds, use a longer deck, if you weigh under, a short one. Depending on how you use your snowboard, use a longer deck if you enjoy riding more, a shorter one for tricks. Also, the size differs depending on the stiffness, but this is not worthy of notice for beginners.
ex) 170cm -> 170-15=155cm ~ 170-20=150cm
So using a deck that is within 150~155cms is at best.
- This number may vary depending on your level of skill or riding style, thus using varying sizes of decks is recommended.
- Use a binding that fits your boot size.
- Bindings are usually catergorized as S,M,L or S/M M/L sizes, but the boot's fatness differs per each brand, and so does the bindings. Please go over the specifications to find the right binding for your boots.
- Please ask via the website or call us on your service center for boot/binding sizes and combinations
- Choose a size that your feet feels comfortable in.
- Using an A4, mark the ends of your foot and measure with a ruler. This is your actual measurement. Buy a boot that is 5(to 10)mms bigger than this number. When first using a new boot, it will feel very stuffed and small. Do not be taken aback that this is the typical characteristic of a inner boot, it will get bigger by 2~3mms after a few rides. The pressure and discomfort may alarm you at first, but this will soon change to stability after a few downhill slopes.
- However, those who have a wide feet-ball, have a high instep, thick calves should buy sizes that are 10(to 15)mms bigger than your actual measurements.
Free Setting Service
- Customers who buy a full set are entitled to a free setting service, but this service disables all deck size exchanges or exchanges out of whim.
- Those who want this service should write so in the memo upon purchase, along with their riding style (Regular, Goofy). The binding angle setting value is (Regular 15/0 degrees)
[Regular: Stance that proceeds in the direction of the left feet / Goofy: Stance that goes in the way of the right feet]
- Do not put near inflammables
- No contact with oil or chemical substances
- Please do not beat the equipment on the floor in order to remove snow after a ride. This is the main reason of damage.
- The frozen snow after a ride should be melted first by a airbrush or indoor temperatures then removed with a dry cloth. Do not attempt to forcefully remove the snow. After the board has been dried, put it in a shaded place.
- When storing for a prolonged period, completely dry the equipment and stand it at a place where there is good ventilation.
- Choose the right slope for your gear. Damage or flection due to exceesive pressure are solely responsible to the user.
- Please go try on and test your gear before going up the slope. This is important to the rider's safety too, so make sure you check prior to snowboarding!
[ BUZRUN ] 1314 Buzrun B&D Yellow Deck
SPORTS > Golf, Swimming & Ski > Health, Ski & Swimming > Ski & Snowboard Accessories
1314 Buzrun B&D Yellow Deck
SHIPPINGㆍDelivery Time ※ Please keep in mind that your order may see some delay in shipping process due to delay in receiving one or more items from our providers.
ㆍShipping process Products Providers → Korean Local Shipping → Koreanmall Warehouse → International shipping → Buyer
After measuring actual weight or dimension of the item, additional shipping fee may be required.
There could be a delay in shipping due to shipping courier or custom issue by countries/areas.
Koreanmall is not responsible for any import customs duties or tax fees. When a customer makes a purchase in Koreanmall, the customer is responsible for importing of the parcel into his/her country borders, because the customer becomes an importer. Customers policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
To bring you the best online shopping experience, we offer multiple payment methods:
EXCHANGE / REFUND / RETURN
Returns & Refund is a guarantee provided by sellers for ever product they sell on KoreanMall.
When you receive a product that was bought and padi for on our site, and you find it is not as described or is of low quality, you can contact us to resolve these problems.
You will then be able to request a full refund and return the item, or keep the item and agree a partial refund with seller.
All products on KoreanMall have the Returns & Refund guarantee. Any product bought through the site is protected if the items you received are not as described.
The following situations are not included : 1. An item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
2. Items are as described, but you no longer want them (unless the seller offers Easy Returns)
You can submit refund requests up to 15 days after you have received items completely.